The portable X-ray machine is mainly divided into two types: integrated machine and split machine. The length of the integrated machine is usually 50-70cm. The machine is equipped with a portable design, which is placed on a plane when working. The two ends of the machine are used to transmit and receive X-ray respectively. After processing, it is observed by an image intensifier provided by the machine. For some high-end digital portable X-ray machines, AV video output or USB output can be connected to the computer for processing or printer printing. This kind of all-in-one machine can be stored and carried in a special suitcase when it is not in use.
The portable X-ray machine has the characteristics of small size, light weight, convenient operation and stable operation, especially suitable for all kinds of field work. It can be more convenient for field first aid, outdoor physical examination, and bedside photography.
The portable X-ray machine manufactured by our company has the following characteristics,
1. Produced by high-frequency inverter technology, stable high-voltage output can get good image quality;
2. A compact design, easy to carry and work in different regions and locations;
3. There are three exposure control methods: remote control, hand brake and interface buttons;
4. Fault self-diagnosis and self-protection;
5. With a flexible digital interface, users can go deep into the core programming control and can adapt to
different DR detectors.
Mobile DR X-ray Machine
Hot Line: +86 536-8882360
Company: Weifang Newheek Electronic Tech Co., Ltd.
Add: E Building of Future Star Scientific Innovation Industrial Zone of No.957 Wolong East Street, Yulong Community, Xincheng Sub-District Office, Weifang Hi-tech Zone, Shandong Province, China