Some British customers inquired about mobile X-ray machines. We usually refer to X-ray machines with high-voltage transformers operating at a frequency lower than 400HZ as power-frequency mobile X-ray machines. This type of equipment is mainly used for X-ray photography of human head, limbs, chest and other parts in wards, operating rooms or in the field.
The mobile X-ray machine produced by our company Newheek is a mobile bedside X-ray machine, which adopts a full-wave rectified X-ray head, the frame adopts a cantilever structure, and an electric beam limiter, which can conveniently and accurately control the X-ray radiation field . The whole machine is small in size, portable, easy to operate, safe and reliable, and can be used for X-ray photography in various hospitals and clinics in wards or operating rooms.
The main features of the mobile X-ray machine are:
1. Single focus, full wave rectification, combined X-ray generator
2. Single-chip control, easy maintenance
3. The operation console with strong vision and sense of operation adopts LCD screen display
4. 8 kinds of photography parameters can be pre-stored, and the condition parameters can be selected, modified and stored
5. With automatic adjustment of power supply voltage, stepless and continuous adjustment of photography
6. The high-voltage primary adopts high-power thyristor zero control circuit
7. It has protections such as load chain, exposure time, automatic fault alarm, filament preheating, and tube component temperature
8. The frame adopts a cantilever structure, which is small in size and easy to push
Mobile DR X-ray Machine
Hot Line: +86 536-8882360
Company: Weifang Newheek Electronic Tech Co., Ltd.
Add: No.1 Factory Building No.13426 Yuqing East Street, Weifang, Shandong, China