When I received an inquiry, the client inquired about mobile DR. According to the inquiry, the client asked whether the client was consulting a clinic or a hospital, whether it was a public hospital or a private hospital, and which parts were mainly photographed. The customer replied to consult a public hospital about mobile DR, mainly for taking pictures of the chest and lumbar spine, so he recommended a 32KW, 400mA mobile DR to the customer.
Our mobile DR is mainly used by medical units to perform photographic inspections of the human body’s chest, limbs, pelvis and lumbar spine. The main advantage is,
1. High-frequency and high-voltage generator and independent head, closed-loop control, stable output, good repeatability, fast response and high precision;
2. Digital closed-loop control technology, 32-bit microprocessor real-time control, to ensure the accuracy and repeatability of the dose;
3. Touch screen adjustment, color screen display, no need for additional display screen and console;
4. With human anatomy program, users can also modify the parameters by themselves;
5. With high-voltage over-under-voltage protection, tube current over-current protection, output overload protection, fault prompt;
6. Complete heat capacity protection function to protect the target surface of the X-ray tube;
7. The ergonomic structure design is simple and convenient to operate;
8. Electric power assist, more convenient and lighter to move forward and backward;
9. The battery-capacitor dual-energy storage mode can shoot more than 20 photos offline, which is more reliable for emergency use;
10. The adjustment range of the distance from the focal point to the image receiving surface (SID): 500 (mm);
11. Automatic retractable power cable mechanism, effectively preventing cable entanglement;
12.1417 wireless tablet, easy to use and move.
Mobile DR X-ray Machine
Hot Line: +86 536-8882360
Company: Weifang Newheek Electronic Tech Co., Ltd.
Add: E Building of Future Star Scientific Innovation Industrial Zone of No.957 Wolong East Street, Yulong Community, Xincheng Sub-District Office, Weifang Hi-tech Zone, Shandong Province, China