Mobile bedside X-ray machine is an important tool used by hospitals to diagnose diseases. It is a small and flexible X-ray machine designed for rescuing critical patients and facilitating patients who cannot move after surgery. It is necessary to take mobile photography at the bedside to assist clinical diagnosis. It has the advantages of small size, wide application range and strong controllability. With the continuous development of modern clinical medical equipment technology, mobile bedside X-ray machines have also been widely used. Medical staff will receive radiation in the process of use, so how to protect? The protective operation requirements are as follows:
1. Mobile bedside X-ray machine workers must be proficient in business technology and radiation protection knowledge, cooperate with relevant clinicians to make clinical judgment on X-ray examination, pay attention to mastering its scope of application, and use X-ray diagnosis correctly and reasonably.
2. In addition to the clinically necessary fluoroscopy, photography should be used as much as possible to reduce the exposure dose of the examinee and staff.
3. Under the principle of not affecting the diagnosis, “high voltage, low current, thick filtering” and small radiation field should be used as far as possible.
4. When carrying out various special examinations with a mobile bedside X-ray machine, special attention should be paid to controlling the irradiation conditions and repeated irradiation, and effective protective measures should be taken for the examinees and staff.
5. When photographing, the X-ray machine worker beside the mobile bed must replace the additional filter plate according to the different tube voltage used.
6. The irradiation field shall be adjusted strictly according to the required irradiation site, so that the useful harness is limited to the scope of clinical actual needs, and appropriate protective measures shall be taken for the non-irradiation site of the subject.
7. The exposure must be carried out in the shielding room and other protective facilities, and other personnel should not stay in the machine room except for the person being inspected.
8. It must be more than 2 meters away from the pipe head and the subject, and protective measures shall be taken for the surrounding personnel.
9. Attention should be paid to the reasonable selection of film and the darkroom operation technology to ensure the quality of photography and avoid repeated exposure.
10. When moving the bedside X-ray machine for examination, special attention should be paid to the protection of the subject’s gonad. Generally, pregnant women should not take X-ray examination to reduce the exposure to the fetus.
11. In X-ray examination, when the subject needs to be carried, corresponding protective measures should also be taken for the person carrying the support.
The radiation protection safety of the mobile bedside X-ray machine room is closely related to its layout and environmental requirements, so it is necessary to conduct an environmental assessment review before using the mobile bedside X-ray machine room. The standardized layout of the machine room can ensure the radiation protection safety of the mobile bedside X-ray machine room. No matter where the mobile bedside X-ray machine is used, radiation protection is the top priority.
The above is the protection operation of the mobile bedside X-ray machine. Welcome to call if necessary. Tel(whatsapp):+86 17616362242
Mobile DR X-ray Machine
Hot Line: +86 536-8882360
Company: Weifang Newheek Electronic Tech Co., Ltd.
Add: E Building of Future Star Scientific Innovation Industrial Zone of No.957 Wolong East Street, Yulong Community, Xincheng Sub-District Office, Weifang Hi-tech Zone, Shandong Province, China